Thursday 28 November 2013

Breif 1: Own photos



After researching I noticed that the frames that grabbed my attention in the shops were the ones with actual photos in (even though there wasn't many) I think this is because you can then visualise your own photo in it. So here I am going to look at some of my own photography that I have done and see how it works with the brief. 







Here are some photos I did for a vintage photo shoot, I can visualise them in frames for Next or House of Faser, only because I think they look quite cheesy. 






A few more photos I have done for previous photo shoots that I think would work well in Urban Outfitters or Top shop, as I feel they will appeal to the younger audience. 

Nigel Tomm Photography 




Nigel Tomm is one of my favorite photographers I love the way he takes high fashion portraits and then scumples them up, my favorite thing about them is that they are unique. 






Here are a few of my own experiments with this technique  the concept behind this being that everything is so digital nowadays and people lose there photos so often and so many memories are lost, the photos represent a something being in the bin and forgotten about, reminding people that they should be bothered to print their photos and keep them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment