Sunday 10 November 2013

Brief 2- Illustrator




Here is my final typeface I have decided to go for. I have decided to keep it simple and just black it out my idea behind this is that humans and us as individuals have barley any existence on the planet so I have took out all eyes and counters in the letters to represent this. Also I looked into a lot about space and the existence of the universe, to represent space and the universe and how vast it is I have made the letters bolder to do this I moved the anchors.    




Here is my final typeface for the word existence, it has worked a lot better than I thought, I am happy with the design and that I decided to simplify it. I have found it difficult working with illustrator as I have never used it before, but I feel this has been a valuable experience and from making the mistakes I have learnt alot from them. 










No comments:

Post a Comment