Thursday 31 October 2013

Photography- Own Photo's


For this brief the main thing I want to consider is the image, from looking at photo frames in the shop the main eye catching thing is image if it has any. I have looked through some of my own photography that I could use. Here are some examples:









Here is some older photography I have done, I did this photoshoot for a vintage look, I think these photos would look good in photo frames for Next or House of Fraser or something, however I think they might be bait too cheesy. 





Here are another couple of photo shoots I have done in the style of different photographers, I think these sort of photographs would look particularly good in Urban Outfitters or Topshop, for the teenage and older audience. 


Nigel Tomm Photography




Nigel Tomm is one of my favourite photographers, he does alot of fashion shoots and crumples the photograph and creates these pieces of art. Each photograph is crumpled differently and they are all unique, that's what I like about them. 






Above are a few examples that I tried out with a couple of friends, I have crumpled the photo in different ways. To do this I firstly took the photo in a studio, printed it on thin glossy paper so it could be easily scrunched and light would reflect off the creases. Then I scrunched it up, put it under the light box and re photographed it.

I think this technique works well and is very eye catching, the concept being behind this is that everything is so digital nowadays and people tend to lose photographs and never actually make the effort to print them off. So I would do this in a frame to show the loss of the image, as if it has been scunched up and thrown in the bin, forgotten about and lost.      

No comments:

Post a Comment