Thursday 9 January 2014

Brief 3: Page Layout Problems



When I started to print my work I noticed a few mistakes as I had never printed from indesign before, I needed two pages on one A3 page instead of one, and once printed you could barely see ant of the text due to the colours chosen and the font. To fix this I decided to put the font bolder and change the green. I am now glad I printed it earlier than I was going to because I had a few things to change but I've learnt from them. 

For the crit tomorrow I am going to take my page layout sketches, and one of my double page spreads.Below is an image of the one that printed successfully.  





I want to take this further and design more, but I am going to see what the feedback is like to make changes accordingly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment