Wednesday 22 January 2014

Brief 4: Development and problems


 While designing a poster and leaflet I have to take into account what paper/stock to print it on. Above is an image of my leaflet printed on cartridge paper but with some of the ink missing, I found the issue with printing on cartridge paper is that some of the ink creased or blurred when folding the paper also once folded the leaflet felt too thick. 



Here are two images to show the changes that I made before and after the crit. Before the crit I was unsure of what to put on the inside, but then after further research into the highway code I then remembered what I struggled with my theory and put them in. 







Throughout this brief I spent alot of time in illustrator creating the illustrations, I have learnt how well illustrator and inDesign work together. On indesign you initially think that your design will print blurry but it is just showing an on screen lower resolution. 


No comments:

Post a Comment