Thursday 23 January 2014

Brief 4: Final Outcome






Here is my final resolution for brief 4, I decided to change the name from 'passenger' to 'the highway myway' as I felt that it would be more suited to the audience. Also I amended the inside leaflet as I feel that before it was too messy and disorganised, I added the boxes to reflect the poster on the inside. I changed the information to information that you would see in the highway code, as it is more relevant. I tried to add illustrations of birds for the visual users. Inside is a poster that the user has to fill out, once they have filled it out it can be used to help them revise for their theory test. Overall I am happy with this final outcome and I think it has a good concept for the target audience, if I had more time on this brief I would of extended it and created an app to go with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment