Tuesday 22 April 2014

Speaking from experience- Test print




Today I did a quick test print in black and white to check whether the page layout and the size, also to see how big it would be on the wall. I have realised that i can print pages 1 and 2 back to front also pages 8 and 9, as they both have content on each side that can be visible. I think the size is just right, I have printed on A4 and cropped them down. I pinned it up on the wall to see how big the overall calendar would be and I think it works well. I have learnt a lot from putting this test print together, like not to use spray mount or pritt stick but to use double sided tape, and I need to fold each page perfectly to et it precise. The next thing to do is design the sleeve/band to go round it as I have realised the final outcome will need this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment