Wednesday 30 April 2014

Speaking from Experience- Problem



Last night I encountered a problem that messed up the look of my design. I stuck my organiser up on a wall to take photos to show what it would look like as a poster. I took the calendar down to my disappointment I was taking the blue tac off and noticed that it was peeling my design off and leaving a horrible stain on my work. I was really upset, and I have now re-printed it but it was just annoying. I have learnt from this tho, that on this texture of coated paper I shouldn't use blue tac or any other sticky substance. 





Here I tried to tip ex out the mistake but I think it made it worse and more noticeable


Also when I reprinted I noticed a spelling mistake, so I am happy that I re-printed anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment