Friday 25 April 2014

Speaking from experience- Final Outcome


I am really happy with the front of my organiser I think the belly band works well and brings all the colours together and complements the pencils well. 


This is the back of the organiser, I have decided to put the course name and the college on the back so you know who it is aimed for and when it is up on a wall it brings it all together. 


This is the inside of the organiser on one side, I have designed it so you can put it on your wall write on it and add stickers of when you have done your type journal, blog posts, birthdays and when deadlines are.  


This is the opposite side of the organiser, it includes things like the anatomy of type, serif and sans serif, seven colour contrasts, and inspirational websites. 


I made the stickers to incorporate the colours of the organiser, overall I am happy with the way it has turned out, I am especially happy with the stickers and I will hopefully making more stickers in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment