Wednesday 5 February 2014

Brief 1- Secret 7- Experiments

When I left home and moved to uni a lady from work gave me a book that was full on stencils within this I found a stencil of a TV this relates to the lyric 'we live in cities we never see on screen' I have done this with biro and scanned it in, I think I can experiment further with this using photoshop.


Here is an experiment with tin foil I scanned in to see what texture I would get, it reminds me of a distorted TV screen. 



Here I have done a quick experiment with bubble printing, I was inspired to do this from looking at jessie wares video and cover, also bands like alt-j and xx use paint within  their album artwork. 

Another experiment using line and a stencil. 

It is ironic how Lorde sings about cities that she dreams of but she is from the middle of no where in New Zealand, a place of mainly country. 

Some pattern experiments 

No comments:

Post a Comment