Thursday 27 February 2014

Folded Experiments and Developments


Here is a poster design that Helen has developed, the cut out letters has been inspired by Rob Ryan and his paper cut outs, I like it, what I like about it is that it sticks with the paper craft theme and the fact that it is hand made like origami. 


Here are some initial sketches of the poster



For the packs envelop incase that the envelopes aren't printable on, I thought we could maybe have stamps, I looked at some stamps I already have for the different sizes, I think this would be a nice touch.  


Here is some origami Typography that I have found that I really like, I like the 3D element of it and how it looks like actual paper. 


Here is a design idea if we can print on the envelopes, I have reverted it so there is white text on black background. I think this works well and will look like a sticker/stamp when it is printed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment