Tuesday 11 February 2014

Brief 1- Secret 7- Paper cutting experiment

The most inspiring lyric from this song for me is 

'We live in cities you'll never see on screen

Not very pretty, but we sure know how to run things'



Personally I think that every city is pretty and they are what you make it, I started to look into sky lines and one of my favourite paper artists Rob Ryan does some paper cuttings of buildings, I like them as they are something different. 


Below I have tried to experiment with one of my initial ideas 






I scanned it in and took photo's and edditied on photoshop by altering the contrast, It didn't work out as well as I would of liked it too, and I feel as if it doesn't have a high enough impact for it to be on an record sleeve, I like it I just don't think it works for this breif. 




No comments:

Post a Comment