Thursday 20 March 2014

Breif 3- Screen Print Poster



I mixed the colours I wanted for my poster and had to test it on black stock, because the colour in the pot looks a lot different especially if I want to print on black stock 


Here is the first colour white printed on the black stock, this has worked a lot better than I thought, I had to do two pulls with the in to make it really white. 

Here are a couple of problems that I have come across above I didn't line it up correctly, below was the changing between the white and black ink, I quite like it though as it is streaky and gives a good texture. 





This is what the orange looked like with two pulls, after this I then waited for them to dry and pulled 3 more times over the top to make the orange more vibrant. 


Here are just two of my screen printed posters from today, I have experimented using black and white stock, for this brief I am going to submit black, as it looks deeper and darker where as the white stock just looks like an info graphic, however I like how vibrant it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment