Monday 17 March 2014

Page Layout Research

I thought the best way to start researching into page layout is to look at books that I like and to look at the layout within them, and see if I can notice the grids.



I liked the layout within this advertising book, I like the different point sizes used on the double page spreads, good use of type hyrachy. 



The printed pages page layout is inspiring, I like the way it layers the text and images, it is still done very neatly and looks well organised.  



A very minimal page layout design that works well, good use of white space. 



You can see a definite grid within this page layout, I like how the picture has overlapped on the the left page.



The images are well placed on this page layout, there is also good use of columns, you can definitely see a grid within this double page spread. 

No comments:

Post a Comment