Sunday 16 March 2014

Page Layout Thumbnails for Research



I need to figure out on paper first how I want each page to look so I have started to gather my research and make some thumbnails on how each page could look, I then need to transfer this digitally and see which works best. 



Here are the thumbnails of the page layouts that I could do for the contents/ intro page, there are many possibilities however I want to keep this page very simple, I might just grid the pages up in a column grid and centralise all of the information.




A few thumbnails for the RGB and CMYK page and he atomical features of type page. There isn't a lot of information to put on the RGB and CMYK pages so I'm just going to keep it simple spread across the double page spreads. 
With the atomical features page I only want there to be one image of the anatomy of type and then the rest explaining it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment