Monday 17 March 2014

Screen Print Poster Ideas Crit



Todays crit was very useful! I gained some great feedback and some valuable ideas. 
Here is the feedback:

  • I think the simplistic is good because it needs to be screen printed
  • I think simple text would work best
  • I prefer the red target, simple and effective and i can see it looking nice screen printed
  • I dont really like the lamp design
  • I like the fire man spraying water design, I also think the lamp idea is cool, look at the shadow effect as it is wrong, but if it was right it would be difficult to read, is there around this?
  • I like the last idea and the burt type, I think it communicates the fire burning 
  • I also like the red target design, this could be really effective when printed. I slos really like the 3 designs at the bottom. I like the burnt writing but if it had 'revenge has its own set of rules' line underneath 
  • Design with the blood one and thee type, or the fire one without text to keep it minimal
  • Honestly prefer the blood and the fireman spraying water one
  • Vectors look like more like logos than film posters
  • I prefer the suspects light design, but not sure if it relates to the film
This feedback has been interesting and its good to get peoples opinions, I sort of agree with the fact the fireman one looks like a logo, but I think I can find a way around this so it doesn't look like a logo. Also a few people like the target idea, I personally think this is the weakest and the most boring and predictable design. I think I am going to stick with the fireman design, but arrange the type and organise it so it doesn't look like a logo. 





No comments:

Post a Comment