Thursday 5 February 2015

Responsive- Motorcross Sticker

My brother would like a logo designing for himself for off roading. Below are images of his bike, having a logo will give him an identity for when he competes in competitions. I have taken some images of the graphics already on the bike for inspiration. 





Most of the stickers on the bike symbolise speed and are in black and white. The logo needs to be simple and bold. 

Research

Starting research this was the first logo that I liked, the shadows make the logo bold with the red. The black checkers are standard racing flags. 

This looks like your typical racing logo with the flames, this typeface is bold however it is narrow and looks slightly quashed. 


Again using flames to symbolise speerd

A simple line underneath this logo brings it all together however I am unsure on the typeface.


The curve in the logo looks a bit like a track, the shadow makes the type bolder.

The outline of the type on this logo makes it stand out, 



This isn't your normal off roading logo but I do like the type as it is hand rendered and looks old fashioned, and looks good transfered onto the bike.



Unfortunately I wasn't able to move on any further with this project as I decided to focus on a YCN project instead, this is a project that I am going to come back to in the future though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment