Thursday 13 March 2014

Brief 3: Screen Print Poster Designs- Fire with Fire


For this brief I have been playing with many possibilities, I have found that working with a limited amount of colour is quite difficult and the thought of it being screen print is sometimes hard to imagine, I've tried to keep things simple, but I have found it hard keeping things simple yet looking good. 


Here is an idea that I sketched out on paper and then started to manipulate it digitally, I think it looks far to simple and boring. 


Here is another idea that I sketched out on paper and transfered digitally



I started to experiment with silhouettes and type 


Another idea that I sketched out and transfered digitally 


An obvious idea but I feel that for people that haven't watched the movie this poster would make more sense and it is a relevant idea 



Expiementing with type underneath the image, I will take these to the crit to get feedback on what sort of type to go for













No comments:

Post a Comment