Saturday 20 December 2014

Study Task 12- Exploring Augmented Design







Interactive media:

Interactive media is a method of communication in which the output from the media comes from the input of the users. The interactive media lets the user go back and forth with the media. Interactive media works with the user's participation. The media still has the same purpose but the user's input adds the interaction and brings interesting features to the system for a better enjoyment.


Questions


Can augmented design help draw people to your website?

Yes definitely print and web complement each other well when done right. Augmented design will help my campaign grow. Interactive print could help draw people to my website, but the user has to want to take part. 

Is it all just a bit gimmicky? Or, are there opportunities?

Personally I do think it is all a bit gimmicky and I have never engaged with any interactive print myself. But I do believe there is opportunity with the rapid evolution of mobile devices, smart-phones in particular. This will bring us the ability to create new experiences that enhance the way we see, interact and express ourselves within the world that surrounds us. 


What kind of interactivity would be effective for my campaign?

I think there are many opportunities with interactivity and my campaign, print and video is an option or maybe QR codes to load my website to a particular article. 

No comments:

Post a Comment