Wednesday 31 December 2014

Breif 4- Thaumatrope- Final Design







Here are my final designs of thaumatrope's, I decided to make these as sign writing is an old fashioned talent and a thaumatrope is a old fashioned form of animation usually used for moving images. I decided to print the finals on coloured paper the same colours used within my website to keep it consistant. These would be printed in mass to promote the website and the festival, so only using black ink keeps the printing costs down. It has taken many attempts to get the design right, many print failures and design faults due to the movement within the design. I have stuck to using Helvetica throughout as my website only uses different varieties of Helvetica, it has kept the design bold and simple. 


No comments:

Post a Comment