Friday 13 March 2015

YCN Interflora Grandparents Day- Moc up's



Above are images of interfloras brand guidelines, these are items they already use with their house style applied to them, for the grandparents campaign to grow I think they may need to change these. 

Here is the teeth in the gold provided by interflora 



At first I just experimented with putting one teeth in the middle but it looked a bit lost


I then made a pattern out of the teeth using the brands colours to link it all together 


To make the campaign bigger they are going to need to advertise grandparents day, I want the consumer to realise how much their grandparents have done for them and say thank-you.
I created this poster/ advert to spread across all platforms of advertising. It's a fairly simple design but it uses the brand colours, is humorous and I think it fits in with the brand nicely. 



Here are a couple of moc ups I have done with the advert on a bus stop and in a newspaper, to hit the younger audience Interflora I think might have to consider advertising on social medias such as facebook and twitter. 



I really don't like the website they have at the moment for interflora as there is far too much information on it and it needs to be simplified. A lot of the links on the home page are there twice, I have started to make a quick moc up of a new website for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment