Tuesday 3 December 2013

Breif 1: Image Experiments















Above are the images that I will work with, I took some portraits of my flat mates and edited them on photoshop. I firstly turned them all to black and white because I feel they will have more impact in the frame, then I edited the black and white, so the red tones are darker. Then I altered the brightness and contrast because I wanted the backgrounds to be more white, to make it have more of a studio feel. I then printed the three final images on normal paper, crumpled them up and ripped them to make them look like they are a piece of rubbish. I then re- took the photos and put them back in photoshop and did the same again, put them back in black and white and altered the brightness and contrast. It is a simple process, but it changes the original photo dramatically. I need to keep experimenting with this and do my type to go with it, I am now thinking I should have my type in a colour to make it have more of an impact. 






No comments:

Post a Comment