Tuesday 6 January 2015

Brief 4- Interactive Poster

For this brief I also wanted to make an interactive poster, as sign writing is an old form of typography I thought it would be a good idea to make an interactive poster by having a word search poster, I only want the poster to be very simple advertise the festival but enough information on the poster to make the people want to know more and visit the website. 



Word search poster Research



This is a word search print I found on Behance, I like how there is no letters where there is no word I think it makes it easier to read, but in terms or interactivity it makes it pretty easy to do. 


Here is another example of a word search poster, again very simple but effective. 


Another word search poster, I don't like this one that much but I do like the colours. 


Development




I started to design the word search with a pattern down the side as experimented previously on the postcards. Once I had put the pattern down the side I then realised that there is no point to it and I don't like it that much on the poster. 




Above I created a much more simpler design and I much prefer it, as much as I just like the red,black and white I think I should try and incorporate more colours off my website. 



Above is my final design, the design would be put around in local shops, universities, colleges and schools to get creative people interested in the event. I haven't put too much information on the poster as I want people to check out the website and find out more for themselves. 


The design could also work on a larger scale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment