Wednesday 28 January 2015

Responsive- Cheese Society- Ot-brie Run



The cheese society are having a new event on 19th Feb for the Ot-Brie Run, an Otley run of leeds pubs with cheese in fancy dress as cheese. We need to advertise it asap and I started with the Facebook header as it hasn't been changed in a while and we need to keep our audience interested. 


I drew up a new header and scanned it in



I started to look at new colour schemes I could possibly use I want to keep it bright and bold



I experimented with colour and the type I drew on illustrator


I added in the icons and coloured them, I then changed the dimensions so it would fit in the Facebook header


Here is the Facebook header on Facebook, this will now inform members and fans of the cheese society what the next event in, the next steps in to create a poster to put around college with more information on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment