Thursday 21 May 2015

OUGD505- Fur- Poster in context




Here are some mock up’s of my poster in context. I have decided to go for just one poster and not a set as I feel this one communicates the message best and is the one that the most time has one in terms of screen printing the label, stitching and photographing. I decided to have the fur in black and white and the label in colour to allow the label to stand out more as the red is suppose to portray blood. Peta normally go for over the top blood, gore and nakedness when advertising that normally looks quite flat. Peta’s advertisements are shocking and normally make you want to look away. But here I have created an advert that is calm, conveys the message and I have tried to make it quite textured through the use of fur. 


No comments:

Post a Comment