Wednesday 6 May 2015

Studio Brief 02 - Covered- Design for Screen print

Stock 


This is the stock I chose from GF smith, I would like to screen print for this brief as I haven't done it all year and it is something I would like to do more off while I have the chance. The brief is to have the design 2 colours plus stock so I am going to have a bright colourful stock and two fairly dull colours on top. 


I have recently created some swirly patterns using nail varnish and I have put them in illustrator and live traced them to make a black and white swirly pattern to go inside of the TV screens. 

Type


I have decided to go with the font cubuno as I feel it matches the TV's well with the illustrated theme





I have chosen the font Cubuno as I think the font is bold and goes with the illustration of the TV's well. 



This is the final design that I am going to go with and screen print, the design is quite bold. Inside of the TV's are 60's swirly patterns to relate back to McLuhan, a grainy texture and newspaper headings to relate back to the media and the content of the book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment