Wednesday 20 May 2015

OUGD505- Inside Label- Final poster


This is the final poster idea that I am going to go with. This is the idea I have spent the most amount of time working on through screen printing onto fabric, stitching and photographing. I photographed it with the intention for the type to be wavy but still easy to read. I have chose a type for this idea from my research into cigarette packaging and the warnings within those. I think this photograph on it’s own portrays the message I want to get across. Again I wasn’t too keen on the colours in the original image and when printed the colours seemed alot more yellow than on screen. I decided to use a colour splash technique on Photoshop, where the whole image is black and white apart from the bit selected. I think this technique works well with this image as it makes the red pop out more and have the connotations of blood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment