Wednesday 20 May 2015

OUGD505- Fur- Zine






The purpose of the zine is to educate people on what is going today with fur farming. The zine would be placed in high steet stores and well known brands as a pick me up zine. The zine includes a couple of fashion related images to keep in with the theme, facts about fur, what animals are beaten and killed for their fur, an article about China’s fur farm, peta in action what peta does, and fur graffiti in Dublin. I have printed the zine on a thin stock as I am thinking about distribution, but to keep the zine looking high end and suitable for all stores I have added in the Peta logo as a tab on the front so consumers instantly know what the zine is going to be about, peta and fur. I tried to keep the design simple and consumer friendly, something that women would pick up and put in their handbag and read on the go. 


No comments:

Post a Comment