Wednesday 6 May 2015

OUGD505- Zine and Postcard Research

Zine 


I would like to create a zine to educate the audience about what is going on in the fur industry. The zine would mainly be aimed at fashion conscious people but would also be a small read for anyone interested. It would be distributed as a hand out and maybe placed in high street stores such as Topshop. 


Here is some research into zines. I need to consider my use of colour and type within my zine. I would only like to use burgundy, black and white within my zine. Within my zine I will also use adverts I have created myself for Peta and other articles and facts to do with fur and fashion.

Postcard


I am creating postcards as a short message to people who are unaware about what is going on with fur and fur farming.  They would be a hand out peice of print for Peta that would also be placed in high street and some high end stores.


I think postcards will be a good idea for this campaign to get the message across with a short shocking fact. I have looked at postcard design on designspiration and come across some traditional and more modern designs. A while back I picked up this Selma postcard pack, a leaflet that is postcards that you can separate, I thought this was quite a nice idea as it is a leaflet and postcards at the same time. The postcards let you know about the up-coming film, when it is out and social media involved. I like the lack of colour within this postcard set, there is lack of colour but still high impact. 



No comments:

Post a Comment