Monday 24 November 2014

Responsive- Wallpaper Research and Ideas

For this wallpaper brief the wallpaper must tell a story and be unique. For it to tell a story I think I want to make it more personal to me yet still be decretive. In the summer I went traveling so I decided to have a look through my photos to get some ideas for wallpaper.



Thailand, elephants outside the Grand Palace and the view from the train traveling through Thailand 









Lumpini Park Thailand 


Grand Palace Thailand


The detail on one of the temples in the Grand Palace 


The view from a shopping centre in Bangkok


Natural Waterfall in Thailand


Thailand


Tree's in Grand Palace Thailand 


Sunset in Fiji 


one tiny island just off beachcomber island, Fiji


Fiji


Venice Beach LA 



The view of the sky scrapers image taken from the top of the rock 



Grand Palace 

I had some great experiences while traveling and saw some amazing things, I would like to transfer my experience into a decretive wallpaper. I was thinking of having separate ones for each place that I admired, I think I want to make one on Thailand and the grand palace.

On bored panda I noticed some amazing mosque ceilings












No comments:

Post a Comment