Friday 3 October 2014

Brief 1- Crit


the crit has actually been really useful and has gave me a bit more confidence in my design, some of the feedback I got was: 

  • the patterns don't really mean much. 
that is true and I only started to do them for decoration purposes, but now I am thinking maybe I can have more meaningful symbols to go with my content, or possibly play with water colour and texture to symbolise chaos within my design process.  

  • think carefully about stock
I do need to think about stock, I think I am going to need to look into something a lot heavier so it looks more profesional on the desk and feels better in your hand 

  • looks slightly childish 
this is something I need to work on, I don't want it to look childish but I don't want it to look boring 

  • maybe think about making a bit bigger
to make it bigger I would just need to print it on A2, its only smaller as I am test printing it 

No comments:

Post a Comment