Thursday 23 October 2014

Brief 3- Chalkboards or Sign Writing

I am having real difficulty trying to decide what to have my website on so I made a couple of quick mind maps with some main questions on to help me decide 


I like the idea of a chalkboard inspiration website but after asking myself a few questions I have realised that it would be bait pointless and theres not much of an audience for it. I think the website it's self could look good and there isn't much like it out there at the moment so it would be unique but I just don't think many people would look at it that much. 


Once I started mind mapping about sign writing I automatically knew it would be a better idea as it has more of a purpose and an audience. I think there is a lot of things I could do with this website as well there is quite a bit I could include such as an inspiration page, a contact page where you could find the closest sign writer, it could include videos of sign writers/ hand drawn type and interviews. I could also look into the history of sign writing and make a time line, I think this would be more fitting for the project as it is 'a history of...'


No comments:

Post a Comment