Thursday 9 October 2014

Brief 2- Lemonade logo Research


I have begin to research into existing lemonade company designs to give me some inspiration to design this logo. I really like the colours of the logo above, the fonts are playful and I think the shadow gives the lemonade extra definition. 




I really like the colours used within this logo, they have made it into more of a patten as well to put it over a phone case. 


Again good use of colour, I like script type as well. 



I like how they have incorporated brown into this design makes it have more of a modern feel.



Good type hierarchy on this poster, if I have time I think I will design one of these to go with my logo also. 




Here are some logos for lemonade off the high street, they all involve the colour yellow in some way. My favorite one is the Schweeps logo as its like a banner going round a lemon, it subtle but you can still tell that they are a lemonade company. The sprite logo looks very bubbly it as good use of colour and photography, it is a very complex logo. I like how vectorised the 7 up one is, its simple yet effective. 


I found an image of this lemonade stand on google, I really like the type inside of it, its quite fun and fresh, I also like how the stall it's self is shaped like a lemon it makes it stand out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment