Thursday 23 October 2014

Responsive- Competition Briefs

Oh Deer- Pillow Fight Round 3


Brief

It's that time of year again, our annual pillow fight is upon us! We're looking of course for cushion designs to add to our collection.
Our cushions are stocked by lots of leading brands in the UK and we sell a lot direct to lovely customers through our website, they're one of the products people think of when they think Ohh Deer.
We test how popular your products are by putting them in the public domain. You can increase your ranking by getting your posts liked, tweeted and pinned (+ some other activity which you will see within your account) your entries will go on sale as soon as they're approved - you will get 20% of the profit (not the sale price) from each cushion, sales are heavily weighted and will dramatically boost your ranking.
The top ranking posts for the day will be visible at the top of the competition page, on the homepage and could be featured in our newsletters. You can submit a maximum of 4 designs (we're keen to see what your range might look like, so use the spaces wisely!)
How we pick our winners: designs will need to fit within the brand well, it'll need to be contemporary and have been shared by purchased by our audience.



I have always been a fan of oh deers designs and I think this could be a perfect opportunity to get my work potentially displayed by them. On their website you can see the entries that get uploaded each day and how popular they are, my entry must suit ohh deer. I think for this brief I will do something illustrated, it seems an interesting and fun brief to do. 


Feathr- Wallpaper Design






Feathr is another brief that caught my eye, for this brief I have to design a wall paper pattern. I like the idea of this as I can be creative, the only thing that I am worried about with this brief is that I will have to make the pattern repeat, I am unsure of how to do this but I will give it a go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment